Due to the popularity of RMA’s Level IV body armor model 1155 single curve hard armor plate, we are proud to offer a 10×12 and 11×14 MULTI-CURVE version of the 1155 plate. RMA’s Level 4 body armor plate is a cost effective, multi-curve, multi-hit rated ceramic armor plate that offers full Level 4 edge-to-edge protection against 30.06 M2AP, m855a1, 7.62x54r and so much more. These Level 4 body armor plates are professionally wrapped, water resistant, and manufactured 100% at RMA’s factory in Centerville, Iowa.
RMA is the most sought after brand of armor plates by law enforcement officers in the United States. We’ve proven to be the strongest, top engineered, and most efficient manufacturer in the country. Nobody else comes close. Owned and operated by a former police officer and US Marine who has worn armor in two careers and knows what you need.
If you’re looking for more information on these plates, our blog on Level 4 Ceramic Armor has all the answers you’ll need.
Level IV Body Armor Plate Carrier Compatibility
As a multi-curve, Level 4 plate, the RMA 1155mc will fit into a majority of the same plate carriers that accept 10×12 single curve plates. Here are some of the best plate carriers that are compatible with model 1155mc body armor:
- 0331 Tactical Rift Plate Carrier
- 0331 Tactical Sierra Plate Carrier
- Crye JPC 1.0 Size Large
- Crye JPC 2.0 Size Medium
- Shellback Banshee Elite 2.0
For the 11×14 level IV armor plate, we suggest one of these plate carriers:
- 0331 Tactical Rift Plate Carrier Size XL
- 0331 Tactical Sierra Plate Carrier Size XL
- Crye JPC 2.0 – Extra Large
- Shellback Tactical SF Carrier – Extra Large
- Stand Alone Armor
- Full Edge-to-Edge Protection
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Armor Shape: Multi-Curve
- Armor Cut: SAPI/ESAPI Cut (Shooter’s Cut)
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (10×12) or 11 lbs (11×14)
- Thickness: 1″
- Armor Build: Alumina Oxide Ceramic & Polyethylene
- 600 Denier Water Resistant Cover
- NIJ 0101.06 Tested
- Free Incident Replacement (If our armor saved your life, please let us know!)
- Made in Centerville, IA – USA
- RMA Return Policy
- RMA Hard Armor Warranty Policy
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
18 U.S. Code § 931. United States law restricts possession of body armor for felons convicted of a crime of violence (as defined in 18 U.S. Code § 16). Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armamant, Inc. or employees of RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]