The Crye Precision JPC 1.0 (JUMPABLE PLATE CARRIER™) is a lightweight and minimal tactical body armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the Crye JPC™ 1.0 offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of load carriage and comfort. The Crye JPC features a Skeletal Cummerbund system with a patented integrated attachment system that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund, shedding unnecessary weight and bulk while improving ventilation. It also features integrated admin and magazine pouches on the front of the carrier.
Are you in the market for body armor to go along with your JPC 1.0? RMA currently has a Level 4 Body Armor Kit with the JPC 1.0 available. The Crye JPC 1.0 level 4 body armor kit comes complete with a JPC and two multi-curve level IV body armor plates.
JPC Plate Carrier Colors Available: Multicam, Coyote, Ranger Green
CRYE PRECISION JPC 1.0 Features
1. Integrated triple mag pouch on front of the JPC Plate Carrier.
2. Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion.
3. Built-in admin pouch in upper portion of front carrier (holds pistol mags, chem lights, maps, etc.).
4. High performance stretch material that allows for different thickness of plates.
5. Padded ventilation on interior panels of vest for added comfort.
6. Quick-attach side loops for add-on coverage.
7. Durable anti-slip shoulder straps.
8. Groin protection attachment point.
More Information: For additional resources on how to operate the Crye Precision JPC, please see this document: JPC Operators Manual
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***