The 0331 Tactical Sierra Plate Carrier is an all-terrain, all-day solution to heavy armor systems with unnecessary additions and ultra lightweight carriers without enough modularity or comfort.
Legacy systems designed for comfort lacked tactical necessities. Conversely, systems designed for tactical necessities lacked comfort. Despite existing systems, the Sierra Plate Carrier combines the best of all worlds with a modular, scalable armor platform that combines ease of use, comfort, and technical capability into a single innovative platform.
The Sierra Plate Carrier utilizes a hybrid front and back panel attachment system. Rather than forcing you to choose one system or another, the Sierra combines modern laser-cut MOLLE capability with micro loop attachment for pouches, placards, and ID panels.
But the Sierra doesn’t lack in organization, either. Durable stretch keepers on the rim of the front plate bag ensures comms, power, and hydration cables and tubes stay tight and out of the way. Not running comms or hydration tubes? Use them for chem lights, environmental camouflage, Pez, or don’t use them at all. These stretchy keepers lay flat when not in use.
Everyone likes quick-detach buckles for rapidly donning and doffing their plate carrier. But for some reason, manufacturers keep unnecessarily putting them directly in your shoulder pocket.
No more. 0331 Tactical placed them higher up on the shoulder, where they’re still accessible from either hand but completely out of the way of your tasks.
And with our hybrid expansion system, you’ll minimize adapters, webbing, and all the extra bulk and weight you’ve been forced to deal with.
The quick-detach cummerbund provides dual-face MOLLE compatibility for mounting side plates, radios, and other gear on both the interior and exterior faces. Utilize popular third-party accessories such as chest rigs, pouches, and back packs and panels with ease.
Since everyone is different, 0331 Tactical built the Sierra to accommodate virtually any armor plates you or your agency prefer. The Sierra Plate Carrier is available in Medium/Large with dual plate pockets for 10X12, Medium, and Large SAPI plates. Plus, the Large/Extra Large size also has dual plate pockets that can fit 10X12, Medium, Large, and 11X14 size plates. Choose L/XL sizing if you’re in need of an 11×14 plate carrier.
The Sierra Plate Carrier is compatible with RMA’s IIIA, SRT, III, III+, and IV armor plates. We specifically recommend RMA’s Lightweight Level 4 Plate that weighs 6.8lbs and boasts a thin profile as a great companion to the Sierra.
0331 TACTICAL SIERRA FEATURES
- Easy quick detach 4-point buckle system.
- Hybrid expansion system supports MOLLE, chest rig, and ID placard attachment – everywhere.
- High performance stretch keepers control cable and hydration tube chaos.
- Engineered for all-day wearability, even with heavy loadouts.
- Deep top-mounted hidden admin pouch with YKK zipper provides secure storage for maps, Rite-In-The-Rain notebooks, pogey bait, and more.
- Low-profile quick detach cummerbund provides maximum modularity and expansion as needed with dual face MOLLE compatibility and adjustable shock cord retention.
- Hidden abdominal kangaroo pouch supports low-profile magazine and utility pouches
- Dual plate pouch design for maximum armor compatibility
- Enhanced ventilated padding to help prevent heat rash and hotspots of discomfort for all-day wearability.
- Plate Carrier size is determined by plate size, not shirt size.
- Choose Size L/XL for a 11×14 Plate Carrier if you wear Extra Large Armor Plates.
- Cummerbund adjustment up to 52″.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects and workmanship.
0331 Tactical Sierra Plate Carrier Colors Available: Multicam® , Coyote, Black, OD Green