The JPC 2.0™ is a lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. All AVS™ detachable front flaps are compatible (sold separately). It features Crye’s SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND system with our patented Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier supports detachable chest rigs
- High performance stretch material that allows for plates of varying thickness
- VELCRO® brand panel on the front of the carrier allows detachable MOLLE or mag pouch front flap
- Zippers along the sides of the back carrier for zip-on panels
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support back panels
- Drag handle that supports up to 400 lbs.
Colors Available: Multi-cam, Coyote, Black Ranger Green
More Information: For additional resources on how to operate the Crye Precision JPC 2.0, please see this document: JPC 2.0 Operators Manual
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***