PRICE IS PER PLATE
RMA’s Level III body armor multi-curve plates (models #1061 – #1064) were specifically designed with the US Navy and Marine Corps in mind. Special operations engineered to be ultra lightweight and positive buoyant, the Level III will defeat multiple 7.62×51 M80 NATO as well as 5.56 / .223 munitions (including the M193) and all small arms munitions.
RMA’s Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Level III body armor plates are built to exceed the standards set forth by the National Institute of Justice’s NIJ 0101.06 Certifications for a stand-alone plate. Anyone who depends on superior protection in the most dangerous situations can depend on the strength and quality of this Level III stand-alone rifle plate.
- Low Cost
- Stand Alone
- Small: 8.75″ W x 11.75″ H – 3.07 lbs. (1.39 kg)
- Medium: 9.50″ W x 12.50″ H – 3.48 lbs. (1.57 kg)
- Large: 10.25″W x 13.25″ H – 4.13 lbs. (1.87 kg)
- X-Large: 11.00″ W x 14.00″ H – 4.90 lbs. (2.22 kg)
- Multi-Curve, SAPI/ESAPI-Cut
- Thickness: 1.1″
- 600 Denier Water Resistant Cover
- Positive Buoyancy
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- Free Incident Replacement (If our armor saved your life, please let us know!)
- Made in Centerville, IA – USA
- RMA Return Policy
- RMA Hard Armor Warranty Policy
- Small (Model #1061): 8.75″ x 11.75″ – 3.07 lbs. (1.39 kg)
- Medium (Model #1062): 9.50″ x 12.50″ – 3.48 lbs. (1.57 kg)
- Size Large (Model #1063): 10.25″ x 13.25″ – 4.13 lbs. (1.87 kg)
- Size Extra Large (Model #1064): 11.00″ x 14.00″ – 4.90 lbs (2.22 kg)
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***