The F90 high cut ballistic helmet features the perfect combination of performance and weight at an economical price. The F90 high cut shell is constructed of 100 % UHMWPE ballistic material and is > 15 % lighter than the ACH helmet. To create exceptional performance Avon Protection utilizes a proprietary and innovative high cut ballistic helmet molding technology that produces one of the highest 17 gr V50 results on the market!
Read the Helmet Sizing Guide to find out how to properly measure your head for an Avon Ballistic Helmet.
- Innovative No Thru-Hole construction for mounting the NVG shroud, retention system and rails which increases the shell’s effective protection area
- Shell is manufactured with the advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Material (UHMWPE)
- Available in High-Cut
- >15% lighter than ACH helmet
- Choice of suspension and retention systems
- Accessories options include rails (No Thru-Hole), NVG (No Thru-Hole), bungees and exterior loop set
- Manufactured with advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Innovative No Thru-Hole construction
- Team Wendy H-Back (Boltless) & Team Wendy ZAP Set (7 pad)
- NVG – No Thru-Hole NVG Mount
- Bungee – Bungee Hook 3-1/2″
- Rails – No Thru-Hole Rails
- FREE Helmet Bag
- Small: Up to 21.5″ in.
- Medium: 21.5″ – 23″ in.
- Large: 22.8″ – 24″ in.
- XL: 23.8″ – 25.5″ in.
- SM: 1.82lbs
- MD: 1.93lbs
- LG: 2.00lbs
- XL: 2.25lbs
NIJ Threat Level – IIIA
- Tested in accordance to NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats (9 mm FMJ/44 mag/ 357 Sig)
- Please see the Ballistic Testing Matrix for exact testing for all Avon Protection helmets.
- Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 2625 ft/sec (800 m/sec)
Blunt Impact Testing
- Meets ACH Blunt Impact Requirements
- ≤ 25.4 mm at any location when tested in accordance to ACH Gen II PD.
- Please see Avon Protection’s warranty guide on their ballistic helmets.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.