The BA3ATM ballistic helmets are well suited for critical response personnel, security and mobile field forces. The BA3A ballistic helmet is available in a tactical-cut or PASGT cut. The tactical-cut ballistic helmet is a MICH-style design and the PASGT cut ballistic helmet features a brim style helmet shell. Both of these cuts feature flared sides and extra wide eye port making them compatible with gas masks, communications and goggles. This helmet comes in one size, universal fit to avoid sizing issues and is made in the USA.
The BA3A ballistic helmet is built to NIJ IIIa threat protection standards (9mm). The shell is manufactured using advanced Thermoplastic Aramid and composites and will accommodate field-mount face shields.
Please see the BA3A Technical Specification sheet for more info on the helmet and warranty.
- Universal fit with great ballistic protection & comfort
- Featuring High-Performance Aramid and Composite Material
- Flared sides enhances communication, gas masks, & goggle integration
- Standard includes shell, suspension, retention
- One size, universal fit to avoid sizing issues
- Accommodates Riot face shields
- PASGT Cut: 2.91lbs
- Tactical Cut: 2.84lbs
NIJ Threat Level – IIIA
- Tested in accordance to NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats (9 mm FMJ/44 mag)
- Please see the Ballistic Testing Matrix for exact testing for all Avon Protection helmets.
- Please see Avon Protection’s warranty guide on their ballistic helmets.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.