The F70 ballistic helmet provides a high-value combination of ballistic performance and low weight that far exceed conventional (ACH) helmet specifications. Available from RMA in a High-Cut option, the integrated and configurable F70 ballistic helmet design is intended for conventional military combat as well as special forces and law enforcement operations.
Read the Helmet Sizing Guide to find out how to properly measure your head for an Avon Ballistic Helmet.
- Innovative no thru-hole construction for mounting the NVG shroud, retention system and rails, which increases the shell’s effective protection area
- Geometry is engineered for improved coverage of critical areas and increased comfort compared to conventional (ACH) helmets
- Shell is manufactured with advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Modular and configurable to support a variety of mission profiles
- High-Cut evaluated and determined suitable for U.S. Air Force static line and military free-fall operations under the Test Parachute Program (TPP)
- Manufactured with advanced Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Innovative No Thru-Hole construction
- Team Wendy H-Back (Boltless) & Team Wendy ZAP Set (7 pad)
- NVG – No Thru-Hole NVG Mount
- Bungee – Bungee Hook 3-1/2″
- Rails – No Thru-Hole Rails
- FREE Helmet Bag
- SM: Up to 21.5″ in.
- MD: 21.5″ – 23″ in.
- LG: 22.8″ – 24″ in.
- XL: 23.8″ – 25.5″ in.
- SM: 1.52lbs
- MD: 1.56lbs
- LG: 1.72lbs
- XL: 1.85lbs
NIJ Threat Level – IIIA
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0.108.01 Level IIIA Threats(9mm FMJ/44mag @ 1400-1450 ft/sec)
- Please see the Ballistic Testing Matrix for exact testing for all Avon Protection helmets.
- Tested in accordance to NATO STANAG 2920
- 17 gr .22 caliber FSP V50 ≥ 2755 ft/sec (840 m/sec)
- Meets and exceeds ACH Fragmentation Requirements when tested to MIL-STD-662F
Blunt Impact Testing
- Meets ACH Blunt Impact Requirements
- Please see Avon Protection’s warranty guide on their ballistic helmets.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.