The RMA Defense Level IIIa Operator System with Model #0226 plates is our most versatile line of defense. At just 0.88 lbs per plate, this system stands up against all common handgun rounds. Kit is available in carrier colors of Black, Scorpion OCP, Olive Drab and Coyote Brown.
- Includes: Two (2) RMA Armament Level IIIa model #0226 plates
- NIJ 0101.08 Compliant
- 10″ W x 12″ H x .25″ D
- Single Curve
- .88 lbs per plate
- Includes: One (1) Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier – MOPC Gen II
- MOPC colors include: Black, Scorpion OCP, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Sizes: Medium – XXL adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Accepts up to 6″ x 8″ soft armor. Does not accept hard armor side plates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
18 U.S. Code § 931. United States law restricts possession of body armor for felons convicted of a crime of violence (as defined in 18 U.S. Code § 16). Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armamant, Inc. or employees of RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***