The RMA Defense Operator System with Model #1078 Level III plates is a lightweight system for operators who expect mobility from their rig yet still maintain the ability to stop some of the more common rifle rounds. Kit is available in carrier colors of Black, Scorpion OCP, Olive Drab and Coyote Brown.
- Includes: Two (2) RMA Armament Level III model #1078 plates
- NIJ .06 Certified Level III coverage
- 10″ W x 12″ H x 1.3″ D
- Single Curve
- 3.3 lbs per plate
- Includes: One (1) Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier – MOPC GEN II
- MOPC colors include: Black, Scorpion OCP, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Sizes: Medium – XXL adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Accepts up to 6″ x 8″ soft armor. Does not accept hard armor side plates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
18 U.S. Code § 931. United States law restricts possession of body armor for felons convicted of a crime of violence (as defined in 18 U.S. Code § 16). Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armamant, Inc. or employees of RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Great armor, and very cool looking. I feel restricted sometimes with movement but is the way it is. Great Product!! Hopefully it will stop a few bullets if need be 🙂