The Advanced Scalable Operations Carrier IIIA Tactical Armor System is the latest in modern tactical armor systems designed for streamlined use in the field and rapid scalability for higher threat levels. This user-friendly carrier is equipped with multiple integrated storage pockets and is designed with thin and light high-speed NIJ-Certified soft ballistic panels for increased mobility and protection. Scale your ASOC IIIA Tactical Armor System down for lightweight patrol use, or add additional armor coverage (throat, collar, biceps, groin, lower back protector, and side gap armor) for warrant or SWAT duty. External plate pockets offer the ability to rapidly up-armor with Level IV, Level III+, Level III, or SRT plates thanks to additional external plate pockets in both the front and back of the vest.
To determine what size is right for you, please see the Soft Body Armor Sizing Chart below.
ASOC IIIA Tactical Armor System Features
- Constructed of durable 1000 denier material
- Modular system able to accommodate additional accessories (throat, collar, biceps, groin, lower back protector, and side gap armor)
- Front and back plate pockets
- Adjustable shoulders for improved fit
- Shoulders are designed with a high density polyethylene padding system for comfort
- Adjustable cummerbund for secure fit
- Cummerbund system is designed for weight distribution
- Reinforced heavy-duty rescue strap
- Front and back hook and loop ID attachment platforms
MEASUREMENTS: (Measure your waist from your belly button, all the way around your back to determine your size)
- Size Small: 26.5″-31″
- Size Medium: 31.5″-37″
- Size Large: 37.5″-40″
- Size XL: 40.5″-44″
NIJ-CERTIFIED IIIA SOFT ARMOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- SLX IIIA: 0.86 PSF / 0.21 in
- SLS IIIA: 1.18 PSF / 0.25 in
- SLH IIIA: 1.55 PSF / 0.35 in
Law Enforcement Purchase: If you are in law enforcement in the state of Connecticut or New York, please contact us directly for a quote.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.
***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***