The Concealable Plate Carrier is the first official plate carrier to launch from RMA and is perfect for either covert or overt operations. Weighing just 1.8lbs – with an ultra thin profile – this plate carrier fits perfectly under jackets, sweatshirts, button-ups, etc, or on top of every day tactical gear. The RMA concealable plate carrier is constructed with mil-spec 500D cordura which makes for an extremely durable, comfortable plate carrier that will contour to your torso as you move throughout your day and activities. The Low-profile design of the RMA Concealable Plate carrier accommodates bottom-loading plate insertion capability and is built with fully adjustable shoulder straps and cummerbund to fit people who wear shirt sizes medium-XXL. The CPC can be worn as an outer carrier as well, compatible with a velcro placard along with room for two AR magazines on each side of the cummerbund.
This low profile plate carrier from RMA is built to fit any standard sized 10×12 Level IV, Level III+ or Level III body armor . To maintain low-vis operations, pair this carrier with a set of ultra-lightweight body armor like RMA’s Level IIIa body armor (.88 lbs each) OR Level IIIa+ Special Rifle threat body armor plate (2.5 lbs each).
- Constructed out of mil-spec 500D cordura.
- Includes 2 built in mag pouches on each side of the cummerbund.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Mil-Spec strength velcro for placard.
- Extremely lightweight and Low-Profile.
- Cummerbund overlaps on the front for full adjustment with smaller sizes.
- Plate pockets load from the bottom.
- Accepts 10×12 body armor plates, or equivalent size multi-curve body armor.
- Will not accept side plates or side plate pouches due to low-profile design.
- Weighs 1.8lbs.
- Made 100% in America.
- Fits 10″ x 12″ Plates
- One Size Fits Most (med-XXL)
Colors: Black, Coyote, Ranger Green