In the world of medical pouches, you typically have general purpose, tear-away, or expandable pouch designs. The RMA Quick Detachment and Deployable (QD) IFAK combines the best of all worlds with multi-stage deployment and a tear-away feature. Unique to the market, our QD IFAK design mounts to your plate carrier, cummerbund, or any webbed surface and allows full access to the inner workings of your medical kit immediately.
The exterior boasts front and side webbing for easy mounting and immediate access to your Tourniquet along with a Velcro patch panel. The mounting panel include a Trauma Shear retention strap and mounting guides.
Once deployed from the closed position, the pouch folds out into a middle stage allowing rapid access to your trauma components in a compact fashion. Further expansion releases your tear-away medical platform to full length creating an organized and retained display of your IFAK components. At your command, the entire platform can be quickly detached in either compact or expanded form for use anywhere your situation requires.
Durable elastic is spaced and sized according to a wide array of common medical and trauma supplies for easy customization and layout. Sections can be organized for medical situations such as Bleeding, Breathing, and Burns. Constructed from genuine 1000D Cordura Nylon, and reinforced with heavy duty Bar-Tack stitching on all webbing.
Included with each RMA QD IFAK is a pair of color matched Fight- Light Malice clips, the premium mounting option for MOLLE accessories and pouches.
Designed by in Phoenix, Arizona, Manufactured to our strict quality standards in Vietnam.
- 1x Quick Clot 50G Sponge
- 1x Swat-Tourniquet (Swat-T) or SOF Wide Tourniquet
- 1x pair Foxseal Chest Seals
- 1x H&H Thin H Emergency Bandage
- 1x H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze
- 1x Trauma Shears,
- 1x Compressed Bandage
- 1x Waterproof Medical Tape
- 1x NAR Bear Claw Gloves (Large)
- Closed, Collapsed, and Secured
- Compact Expanded
- Fully Expanded
- Quickly and Completely Detachable in any stage
- Tear-Away and Quickly Detachable Design
- 1000D Genuine Cordura Nylon Construction
- Velcro Patch Panel w/ Color Matched Medical Patch
- Exterior Tourniquet Mount Points
- Trauma Sheer Mount with Retention Strap
- High Strength Elastic & Velcro
- Pair of Fight-Light MALICE Clips included for mounting
- Heavy Duty Bar-Tack Stitching on all webbing and critical points
- Designed in Arizona, Manufactured in Vietnam