Chase Tactical Heavy Operation Plate Carrier (HOPC)
The Heavy Operational Plate Carrier (HOPC) is a Releasable plate carrier that was designed to allow excellent armor coverage while allowing maximum movement and mobility. The HOPC is fully releasable, should the user need to rapidly remove the carrier in an emergency situation. The carrier incorporates an internal cable system, featuring an ambidextrous release pull. The release pull is securely located in the shoulder and allows a smooth, rapid separation of the front, back and sides of the carrier into individual components. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the HOPC for increased breathability and comfort. The HOPC has a split front opening flap which allows quick and easy access when the front of the plate carrier is loaded with pouches. A strong drag handle is incorporated that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use. Matching Velcro loop covers the upper front and back portions of the carrier for any size Velcro placards.
- Fully Releasable
- Internal advanced military mesh liner body and spacer mesh shoulders
- External wraparound cummerbund platform
- Large matching Velcro loop for identification placard
- 360 degree MOLLE/PALS webbing
- Internal cummerbund strap for weight disbursement
- Internal adjustable plate pocket that will accept SAPI LG-XL
- Reinforced strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- MADE IN THE USA (BERRY COMPLIANT)