The RMA Defense Operator System with Model #1199 Level IV plates is for those who want the highest level of protection, yet still maintain complete mobility in active shooter situations at a fraction of the weight.
- Includes: Two (2) RMA Armament Level IV model #1199 plates
- NIJ .06 Certified Level IV coverage
- 10″ W x 12″ H x 1″ D
- Single Curve
- 4.4 lbs per plate
- Includes: One (1) Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier – MOPC
- MOPC colors include: Black, Multicam, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown
- Sizes: Medium – XL adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Accepts up to 6″ x 8″ side plates
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose. RMA Armament, Inc., does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.